Brands We Service
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s hard to know who you can trust when your appliance quits on you. We get it.
Below we’ve compiled the most common questions our customers ask. If you have a question that isn’t here, please call us or send us an e-mail: we’re passionate about what we do and love sharing our knowledge.
Appliances We Repair
Typical dishwasher repairs we tackle:
- Water leaks from the connection or seals between the tub and the door
- Failure to perform to standard, such as when sanitizing dishes
- Failure to drain
- Broken motors or control panels
The same goes for your dryer- if it isn’t doing its job, you know who to call!
Common problems we fix:
- Broken spin cycles
- Weird noises, odd vibrations, the dreaded “clunk”
- Failure of the washer to properly drain
- Stopping mid-cycle
- Lack of heat from the dryer
- Error code on the control panel
- Failure to turn on (or off)
- Water leaks, broken seals
Typical repairs we perform:
- Properly aligning doors and panels
- Compressor diagnostics & replacements
- Coolant leaks
- Water machine malfunction
- Water leaks
Don’t worry: our appliance repair technicians are masters of oven repair. We’ll get your oven back online before you know it!
Typical oven and stove repairs we perform:
- Heat sensor malfunction
- Broken door hinges and panels
- Malfunctioning control panel
- Damaged coils and stove-top elements
- Faulty circuit breakers
- Gas flow problems
- Pilot light problems
- Gas burner repairs
We have appliance technicians available 24/7 in case of emergencies.
We try our best to keep wait times down.
If the repair fails within 1 year due to our workmanship, we will return to rectify the problem.
In most cases, we use original OEM parts supplied by the manufacturer. However, we may often provide an aftermarket part – a part that is made to OEM specifications but not manufactured by the OEM itself – as an option. Aftermarket parts are often less expensive while providing comparable reliability of OEM.
We provide both OEM and aftermarket options when necessary and allow you the option to choose.